The basic version of Big Brother, ACS software contains several types of reports on working time. This article puts forward an overview that will give you a clear idea of what opportunities you can take.
Basic types of reports can serve as the basis for your own configurations. We can develop them for you, taking into account all the requirements and peculiarities. You can additionally contact us and we will surely help you in case if you need to take into account any additional parameters when calculating wages or working hours.
Review of the performance capabilities of the working time recording system
Reports on working time allow one to evaluate the efficiency of the way that employees of the enterprise use their working time. Working time reports in organizations with hourly wages (productions, restaurants, canteens, etc.) serve as the basis for calculating the salaries of employees.
All the reports on working hours in Big Brother, ACS are drawn up in the “Reports – According to working hours” section. A form with a table of saved report templates will be opened when one goes to this section. A template is a report with a predefined set of parameters. The use of templates helps to facilitate the preparation of the most frequently used reports, since there is no need to set the same parameters every time. Оne should select a template in the table, and then click the “Draw up according to template” button or double-click on the selected line in order to draw up a report according to a template.
You should click the “New report” button in order to draw up a new report or create a new template. A report preparation wizard will appear. It will help you to set the necessary parameters for calculating working hours and wages in six steps.
Step 1. Selection of period for report preparation. You can select a period among these options:
– present day;
– previous day;
– current week;
– previous week;
– current month;
– previous month;
– specified day, which is selected by the calendar;
– specified month, which is selected by the calendar;
– specified period; the date and time of the start and end of the period are selected.
Verbal period statements are necessary and convenient when using report templates. The program itself sets the desired period, which is guided by the selected option in this case.
Step 2. Access points. This is an important step in setting up a report that defines how to determine the beginning and end of the working time for accumulated registration events. This section contains a list of all access points and their readers. One should set a mode for each reader, which determines how the passage through this reader affects the working time. The list of modes is as follows:
– “Plus” – the passage through the reader is considered to be the start of the working time.
– “Minus” – the passage through the reader is considered to be the end of the working time.
– “Plus-minus” – the first passage through the reader is considered to be the beginning of the work, the next passage is the end, and the next one is the beginning, etc.
– “Empty” – the passage through the reader does not affect the working time.
This way you can form a working area by selecting the desired mode for each reader. The working time is accounted for the employee when he is checked in it.
Step 3. User selection. You can select the users for preparation of report on them at this stage. One can comfortably sort and select only those users who are needed for this report by using the filter (the “Show filter” button).
Step 4. Report parameters. This is an important step in the process of report preparation, which allows one to fine-tune the various parameters of working time recording. This section contains three subsections:
The following parameters are the most important:
– Recording of repeated events of the beginning and the end of work determines which event will be taken into account by the program. This will happen in case when the user was registered several times in a row on the same reader.
– The program can itself put an absent time mark according to the user’s working schedule or the working day limit. It can happen in case of absence of one of the events of the “Login – Exit” couple – if the user forgot to register on the reader (was registered on another one).
– Do not take into account transfers during the day. This is a simplified mode of calculating working hours, when the arrival is the first event for the day, and the leave is the last one.
– Allow the transition over the date (night work). This checkbox should be marked in case when the staff of your company works at night.
Step 5. Wages. You can enable or disable the calculation of wages based on time worked and choose the method of its calculation at this step. The following options are available:
– Proportionally to the time worked.
– Round working hours to hours according to regular rules.
– Round working hours to hours downward.
– Round working hours to hours upwards.
Step 6. Preservation of template. You should fill in the “Template name” field in case if you want to save the current report settings as a template.
The program starts calculating the working time of the selected employees when you click “Finish” button, or when you pass through all six steps of the report setup wizard. The calculation result window will contain a table of users with summary indicators for the selected period, detailed information for each day of the selected period and much other useful information.
You will receive the following information in the process of calculation of working time for each employee:
– coming to workplace;
– leave from workplace;
– working hours;
– cases of being late for work;
– early leaves;
– dinner time;
– overtime work;
– time of absence at the workplace during the day;
– evening working hours;
– night working hours.
BigBrother, ACS additionally allows one to calculate wages at a floating and fixed rate. One can separately tariff:
– evening time;
– night time;
The report can be printed or exported to Excel once it is drawn up. The following are descriptions of the different configurations of report presentation. Each configuration has a certain set of settings. They are mostly the displayed columns, the format of the time display, etc.
Simple time sheet
New Biometric Desktop Reader FPR- UD25/09/2019
Combo Desktop Reader
NET KIT Kits11/09/2019
Links to New Products
Features of the network controller NC – M10/01/2019
Controller NC - M
Information about our products05/09/2018
Link to materials